My Favourite Piece of Technology

Hi! today I’m to talk about my favourite piece of technology, that is my computer. I got it in 2016, was a Christmas gift of my mother. I used a lot, especially since I enter in the university, because I need to do many essay and research work, also I used to read from there. When I want to relax I used to watch Netflix or YouTube videos and sometime for listen music in Spotify.
I like my computer because is very light and quick, so i don't waste time wait for charge. I don't imagine my university life without my laptop, I think that I would not be able to study because I cannot use the digital library, that is the place with almost all the information that I need. Is surprising the huge number of information that can be accessed.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares