My Career
When I have 5 years old I wanted to be a massage therapist, I practiced with my family and they paid me for that. When I grow up I interested in teaching area, i liked pedagogy in mathematics and physics and pedagogy in history. However, in the High School i begin interested in indigenous theme, in particular about Mapuche conflict, and I decided that the better way to contribute to the society was studying anthropology, and with that put a grain of sand in building a better world.
I has been approximately 7 month in the university, and I have to say that I dont regret in the decision that I take, I like the university and I love the career. The teacher are really good in there job and the facilities are ideal to the development to the students.
When I leave the university (I hope that with a titule) I would like to do many field work with indigenous communities, live with them for a wilde and learn of them beyond the theory that teach in the university.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario